I love pizza. Any kind of pizza, I’m there. My boyfriend (Chad) and I didn’t get to celebrate Valentine’s Day on the actual day because of our opposite work schedules, but we are looking forward to celebrating this weekend! 🙂 Chad had off today and I worked from home, so I surprised him with these cute “Stole a Pizza my Heart” Naan Pizzas during my lunch break! They are SUPER easy to make, and can fix a pizza craving any day of the week! These are simple and basic, but packed with great flavor. Plus, they only take 20 minutes (if that) to make! Hope you can make this for someone who “stole a pizza your heart”! 🙂
Serves 2 People
Recipe by © Alysha Melnyk 2018
Oven, Preheated to 425°F
1 Sheet Pan
*Optional: Mini Heart Cutter (I have this set)
*Disclaimer – I am including certain brand names of things I use (just because they are personal favorites of mine), but feel free to use whatever brand you like, is the cheapest, is on sale, what you have on hand, etc.*
2 Naan Breads (I used Garlic Naan)
1 Cup (*or more) Pizza Sauce of Choice
1 and 1/2 Cups (*or more) Shredded Cheese (I used light mozzarella)
Pepperoni (*for topping), Cut into Hearts if Preferred (I used Applegate brand)
Flat Leaf Italian Parsley (*for topping)
Optional: Black Pepper, Dried Thyme, Chili Flakes, Garlic (for seasoning)
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- Drizzle olive oil on sheet pan, then toss front and back of naan breads in oil to coat them (this helps the crust get nice and crispy).
- Next, add pizza sauce (leaving small crust edges).
- Then, sprinkle with preferred amount of cheese and top with pepperoni.
- Bake in oven for 7-10 minutes (until preferred crispiness is achieved).
- Sprinkle with extra seasonings of choice and top with fresh parsley.
- Let cool five minutes, then slice as preferred.
- Enjoy! 🙂